Managed Services team required to support Visit Victoria executing their Ramp Up plan for the ATDW acccount - 3 hours
- Creation of 13 sending day address books
- Creation of segments and automation programs within the ATDW account to setup the 13 address books
- The work described above will be based off a Ramp Up plan which has already been provided to Visit Victoria Ltd. by the dotdigital Deliverability Team. This has been shared with our Managed Services Team via the Visit Victoria CSM Jason Grubisic.
- The sending day address books/segments and programs will use the contacts uploaded to the “ATDW - 3 to 6 months” and "ATDW - engaged last 3 months" address books in the ATDW VisitVictoria Engagement Cloud Account.
- No other contacts will be added or removed by dotdigital to any of the address books.
- Address book names will not be changed by dotdigital once they are setup.
- No scheduling of campaigns or campaign creation is included in this managed services work/quote.
- dotdigital Managed Services Team will not monitor the results of each send and this must be monitored by Visit Victoria Ltd.
- Any additional work requires a separate quote.