Preference Centre Design/Code for Mamas & Papas Ltd
Data to capture:
due date - date field
Gifting vs parent or grandparent - drop down or tick box
Postcode (for specific store events) - text field
Child name - text field
Child age - text field
Pregnant or not - drop down or tick box
- Preference Centre to include up to 15 datafield options.
The aim is to obtain more due dates, as these power our pregnancy journey program. This form would sit on a landing page and we will send batch emails to drive people to update their preferences.
By purchasing this product you agree that you have read and accepted the caveats mentioned below:
- You will need to have Pages & Forms enabled on your account.
- Unless otherwise stated, all marketing preferences/address books/datafields will need to be set up prior to the preference centre being built, and a list provided to dotdigital.
- Unsubscribes made via custom preference centres are reported at account level only. However we can see that you do not require an embedded unsubscribe button on your Preference Centre so this rule does not apply to you.
- The preference centre will consist of one page containing the preferences form, and one confirmation page. If an unsubscribe link is included, an additional confirmation page will be supplied.
- The custom preference centre will be built in one account only. It can only be linked to from email campaigns sent from this account - it won't load contact's data if linked to from elsewhere.
- The preference centre cannot be hosted on your website - it only works when hosted in your Engagement Cloud account.
- The custom preference centre is not editable. Any future changes would need to be scoped and quoted for.
- Each field is mapped to a datafield or marketing preference only in your dotdigital Engagement Cloud account. Any further processing or integrating of that data will need to be scoped separately via your dotdigital AM / CSM / CSC.
- The Creative team will not create any segments or automation, this would need to be quoted for separately if required.
- Should the scope differ from what has been quoted, additional charges and delays will apply.