- Regular price
- Price on Application
- Sale price
- 0 Service Credits Sale
If you wish to capture your customer’s preferences and you are looking for something a little more bespoke than a branded unsubscribe, then a preference centre is the product for you.
What you get
- A preference centre consisting of one preferences page and one thank you page.
- We will design and build you a header, footer, preferences section and optional unsubscribe option.
- The preferences form can include checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields or dropdown menus.
- The preference centre can contain an unsubscribe link (please note unsubscribes processed through the preference centre cannot be reported at campaign level, only account level.)
What we'll need from you
- Your logo and brand guidelines.
- List of data fields and or marketing preferences you wish to use in your preference centre.
- Any copy you wish to have added to the page.
- Your website URL, should you wish us to base the design on this.
Things to know and caveats
- The preference centre will be hosted on landing pages in your account. If you don’t currently have landing pages, please speak to your Account Manager.
- Preference centres work on one account and must be linked from your email campaigns using the special URL provided by us.
- Preference centres will update one address book in the account.
- Preference centres cannot be hosted on external websites.
- Unsubscribes processed through the preference centre cannot be reported at campaign level, only account level.
- Any alterations or additions to the signed off design at build stage will incur extra cost.
The work described hereunder must be redeemed within 12 months from purchase, on a date and time to be agreed with Dotdigital. Unless due to the availability of Dotdigital, any failure to instruct Dotdigital to commence or agree the work described (in whole or in part) will result in forfeiture of the entirety of the fee and no credits or refunds, pro rata or otherwise, will be provided. In addition to the Dotdigital Terms, this product is also subject to the terms found at: https://dotdigital.com/terms/ps-terms/