- Regular price
- Price on Application
- Sale price
- 0 Service Credits Sale
These sessions are designed to help you learn how to use Dotdigital like an expert. Through a show-and-tell approach, we will demonstrate how to use key functionality, using your real-life tasks as a basis for demonstration, so you can watch and learn and gain the know how you need to go on and complete the work yourself.
What you get
- Real time demonstration of the platform in action, completing the tasks you need to master, so that you can learn by watching and then start to become an expert yourself.
- A dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist actioning your tasks, via a screenshare so you can observe and learn
- Guidance as you then carry out the task yourself under supervision.
- A step by step demonstration and the opportunity to ask questions throughout.
- A scoping call, to take your detailed brief.
- Preparation, where we will set up everything needed ahead of the session.
- A 2 hour collaborative session for you to observe, ask questions, and learn.
What we'll need from you
- A brief of what you need to learn how to achieve.
- All relevant assets, data, etc.
- The area you would like to focus on. Choose from:
- Campaign Management
- Data Segmentation
- Pages & Forms
- Your undivided attention!
Things to know and caveats
- The session is limited to one campaign, one automation build or one address book only.
- If an automation build, the program should contain 15 nodes or less
- Any data required for the project must be available during the session, including testing data.
The work described hereunder must be redeemed within 12 months from purchase, on a date and time to be agreed with Dotdigital. Unless due to the availability of Dotdigital, any failure to instruct Dotdigital to commence or agree the work described (in whole or in part) will result in forfeiture of the entirety of the fee and no credits or refunds, pro rata or otherwise, will be provided. In addition to the Dotdigital Terms, this product is also subject to the terms found at: https://dotdigital.com/terms/ps-terms/